Internet speeds seem faster when the technician is in my house, and immediately slow down after they leave

This is just a thought I had. I make it a point to run into every room in my house and test the internet speed when the technician is in my house. Everything is good. They leave, and I go from 100+ mbps download to ~30 mbps download.

I know this sounds like I'm nutso, but it's happened three times at this point and I'm thinking what if Spectrum includes some sort of booster in their technician's equipment for this effect.

submitted by /u/Inner-Use
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/hcuzfq/internet_speeds_seem_faster_when_the_technician/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die