Looters being flown to different cities

Last Friday I ran into a group from Atlanta in the most whitest of white neighborhoods in SF (Chads, Brittanys, White Claws). They mentioned that they flew out to SF for “no reason” and there was “nothing to do”, “Just bought a ticket randomly”. I told myself who the hell is traveling for vacation right now with SIP across the US.

The riots happen shortly after in downtown but also in this neighborhood. 100% coincidence but I’m also hearing that people are being paid, even flown to different cities to cause trouble.

submitted by /u/seniorkickz
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/guq78x/looters_being_flown_to_different_cities/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die