Mass Surveillance based police state following Police Reform?
The reason they are making us push for police reform is because they have the technology to conduct facial recognition mass surveillance behavior analysis, pretty cool tech tbh.
I just saw "The Minneapolis City Council says it's considering to disband its police department in favor of a community-oriented public safety agency" and "Microsoft backed facial recognition bill", I didn't even realize this was happening till I saw the news that it didn't pass.
https://www.aclunc.org/our-work/legislation/prevent-expansion-facial-recognition-tech-oppose-ab-2261
https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=201920200AB2261
I am not too familiar with conspiracies from last 2 months, but I keep seeing conspiricy posts saying 'BLM is controlled by Soros', and 'Floyd's death was staged'. And I am aware that Soros and Bill Gates are friends, and I know Bill Gates stepped down from Microsoft CEO but I imagine that he would still have influence over it.
I am all for police reform; Police conduct towards minorities is unfair to say the least. But I am not all for mass surveillance, I am not a criminal, but the feeling of always being watched is not okay with me.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/gxi8jp/mass_surveillance_based_police_state_following/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen