More conspiracies with the death of a man in Minneapolis

I just watched the George Floyd funeral the conspiracies just keep coming. If you watch the funeral Floyd did not have an open casket. The other thing is during the service you have singers singing the pallbearers pickup the casket. A casket can weigh on average anywhere from 60 to 400 pounds. Up to 200 pounds if empty. I guess a 60 pound casket would be for like a baby. Once the casket is picked up the pallbearers sway the casket back and forth and up and down during the music. In all my life I have never seen this done before. You have to have muscle to even pick the casket up. Was he even in the casket. Remember george floyd was a big dude. Let me say this what I saw that cop was wrong to floyd but i couldnt believe my own eyes when i saw the movement of the casket like that. Question everything. I dont know what's real and what's not.

submitted by /u/Mouse1701
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/h7df6j/more_conspiracies_with_the_death_of_a_man_in/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die