Nothing is real but nothing is also absolutely real. Wtf
I believe more people are genuinely awakening due to events & coincidences. I am starting to realize I’m not the only one who sees all of this. I can’t be the only one?! I have always had a spiritual side to me - very connected & woke. What is up with all of the synchronicities? Sometimes it makes me feel crazy - but I know I’m not.. I know this happens to others too. Shit is real. Whatever we are living through - doesn’t add up. Please tell me I’m not alone.
Why does Netflix drop a documentary on the “next pandemic” in November before the CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC ft. Bill Gates? Why does Netflix finally release a documentary on Epstein during this craziness? We all know he is very much still alive. The Government finally admits aliens are real, but very casually - also we are sending people to space, led by Elon! Murder hornets. Oh and George Floyd? Let’s piss off the people & divide everyone. Remember that pandemic? Oh yeah! Statistically blacks are being wrecked by this virus - so let’s give them a reason to all gather & spread this disease! Maybe all of the protesters will get sick! Perfect. What’s next? Aliens in July? Nothing is scaring anyone anymore - let’s induce fear! Control! What’s up with this Space Force documentary on Netflix? Way too much hidden symbolism. Seriously it’s unreal at this point.
I’m just woke & very aware of the secret force of evil that’s controlling us. Don’t be a sheep. Personally, I am connecting with my spirituality more than ever right now. The universe is showing me signs and I take them as a reminder - you should too. Everybody love everybody. Be at peace with yourself. Breathe. This life is not a coincidence.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/gxy36x/nothing_is_real_but_nothing_is_also_absolutely/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen