Nwo election?
https://uas.govt.agency I seen this today and thought about the future. Im not looking forward for all the pain were gonna endure just like how movies shows lots of death scenes. I honestly dont know if i should be scared of it all cause ive only lived 20 years and its surprising to know there are 7+billion people on earth and that from what i learn us humans haven’t even been on earth that long cause the earth and the universe is soo old in time like no one cant even fathom the truth. Idk what i thought earlier was who created english and then who put it all together and then wondered why and how the bible was put together. Im stumped cause i cant even use my time how i want on this earth with all these limitations and such. I wish i can do what i want cause all i have is myself. From one conscious to another, im pretty sure you have had a tough strong awesome life cause it truly is amazing if you been through it. I know im not gonna let any other person to harm me. Im a canadian 20 year old aboriginal and ive seen it all and thought it all. Jk im not knowledgeable as i want too be but im glad im able to think and know whats wrong abd right. All i do is think and all im doing is just waiting...but for what?? Im going through adulthood and learning hardships while there is ‘things’ going on with the world. I just cant believe to be alive. I gonna go to sleep now im tired. The one place you can rest your mind and see unbelievable dreams that makes you question it. Im broken but free. We have soo much! Im a pothead thats why im commenting. I just wanted to post that link above cause it says theres gonna be a united allies stated president election on july 30 and i just wanted to anyone knows anything about it and knows if its true cause its wack! The new world order. Why tho.... jeez ill find my answer someday im at 1%.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/hikwyd/nwo_election/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen