Okay I'm circling back to Space Force again with a new perspective....

So we all know that Space Force is actually pretty old.

Now my theory is -

Space Force has been the most advanced division of the military since it's conception. And we've been conditioned into thinking that it's just a joke, so we dismiss it as such.

Idk....sometimes the best place to hide is in plain sight. And there's a pretty big grey area with Space Force from the 80's up until now.

Side note - I do agree with some of the speculation that Space Force is being used as a distraction.

And I also believe that while they might not necessarily be covering anything up.....

.....chances are there's more going on than what they're telling us. But I mean....everyone does that lol

submitted by /u/CertifiedHero77
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/gy32o9/okay_im_circling_back_to_space_force_again_with_a/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die