Other ways to start a civil war in the usa

I think there really is a conspiracy to start another civil war in the usa. If anyone noticed that after the news of medical problem that has certain pathogens or you can call it a disease that there were massive amounts of prisoners released early because of the pandemic. I read somewhere during years a go there was a muslim uprising that prisoners were released to create chaos and it was done by none other than George soros. I would think he would probably be behind the massive release of prisoners in the u.s. as well and maybe other interested parties. I do believe that more prisoners will be released or other escapes will happen with the help of other people inside or outside the prison system. This would be to help make the United states ungovernable and to destroy the country from the inside as well as destroying the economy and the United states constitution. The other goal would be to start the civil war.

submitted by /u/Mouse1701
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/hhafdt/other_ways_to_start_a_civil_war_in_the_usa/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die