Paradise pd predicted George Floyd situation
So I was watching this show paradise pd , an adult comedy cartoon similar to the simpsons or family guy on Netflix. Anyway the third episode of the first season called “black and blue” which premiered on august 31 2018 follows this black cop and has him accidentally shoot himself and it causes a huge media scandal in which black and white people are being pitted against each other . Anyway there are a lot if parallels like the protesters start a chant after he shoots himself like in the George Floyd situation saying “ no not my dick” similar to how people are emphasing the “ I can’t breathe” thing with George Floyd . After that there are also protests and riots like in real life. Very creepy what do you guys make of this . Sorry if this hard to read I’m not the best writer
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/hht79v/paradise_pd_predicted_george_floyd_situation/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen