Recruited as contact tracer to further the plandemic agenda
So I was recently volunteered as one of thousands to become a contact tracer. After attending some of the training I am even more convinced that this is the next phase of the plandemic to instill more fear and convince people they'll need vaccines. This goes against everything I believe in since it is a violation of basic privacy rights and uses fear and intimidation tactics. Also, I am not a health professional and neither are thousands of other contact tracers and yet the public is expected to reveal private details to non health professionals.
They give us a script in which we ask numerous personal health questions and also who they've came into contact with during all parts of the day including intimate relationships. If they indicate they have any of the 11 symptoms on the list then we are to refer them to public health Dept to have them come out to be tested. Also we tell them they are not allowed to leave their house for 14 days and must seclude themselves from anyone else in their household. Some of the symptoms range from things like headache, diarrhea, fever, runny nose, cough, abdominal pain. Some of these symptoms could mean simply that one has a headache and not Rona. So they're going to go out and test these people then convince them they have Rona then make them get a vaccine. Sounds like a great plan right?!
I suggest you don't say anything to anyone calling you about symptoms. When people are sick they either deal with it at home or if it's severe enough they seek medical intervention. We the people do not need the government pushing this kind of crap on us.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/gzyf1q/recruited_as_contact_tracer_to_further_the/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen