Silence is Compliance - Parallel to Nazi Germany / Hive Mind (MOB Mentality)
I want to share my experience from a few days ago which I am truly disturbed by. I received several messages from people through social media claiming I was racist due to not posting a black screen stating “silence is compliance”. After receiving upward of 20 messages I decided to delete social media and erase my social footprint. When did humanity get to the point that we eat each other and act so ravenous? Why does it seem that humanity which to devolve into barbarous savages? Please tell me what you think about the silence is compliance and #blackscreentuesday campaign.
I just want to add that I still do not wish to state my opinion because I don’t know what happened in the situation in totality. Now looking at the picture as a whole from Houston, Tx this seems much more organized than just random police violence. Timing is everything.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/h785en/silence_is_compliance_parallel_to_nazi_germany/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen