Sky anomalies during the virus lockdowns

Sorry for the long post. To preface this, I'm an outdoor enthusiast and avid stargazer/skywatcher, so I go out every day and night to watch the sky, and have been doing so for years. I live in sunny, dry Nevada. We almost never get fog here, until this year. We had a lockdown from March until May.

Around March, this horrible, putrid smell blew in on the wind. It was strongest on March 28. It smelled like a combination of stagnant pond/algae, mixed with mold, human feces, and decaying organic matter. It was stronger at night. This was not manure or mulch. I used to work in the landscaping business, and do a lot of gardening, and that was not the smell. I don't believe it was the sewer either, since it wasn't just in my city. I smelled it high in the mountains, and in the wilderness too, even many miles away. It was accompanied with high, hazy clouds. Now, my area gets valley inversions, but never anything like this.

The moon would shine through the miasma and had this ominous rusty red halo/corona around it. Interesting how it's called a corona, considering the virus and all. Hmm... The stars were washed out by the haze, and by what appeared to be a mysterious light source that illuminated the sky, even on moonless nights. During the day, the air smelled like hot metal slag. Bread and other foods grew mold at an alarming rate, so we had to put it in the fridge. There was increased mold growing on our bathroom walls too, faster than we could clean it up. That never used to happen. Many residents also got sick.

Around this time, on the news, they kept saying how 'Nature is healing because humans are locked down". Well, not here. In fact, the earth seemed dead to be honest. There was hardly any wildlife. Only mold and fungal growth. It seemed more polluted too, or better yet, contaminated. Something was terribly wrong. Now that our lockdown has ended, and life has resumed, the stars have returned, and the air smells fresh. There is, however, a disturbing lack of birds and insects in my yard this year. The few that I see are behaving strangely as well. I still see a few moon halos, but not as many as before. I still don't know what in the world was going on. Is this why they really wanted everyone to stay inside, especially at night, so we didn't notice this stuff? I personally wonder if it was chemical warfare, or radiation. Anyone else notice this?

submitted by /u/OutdoorsyHiker
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/gz6or6/sky_anomalies_during_the_virus_lockdowns/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die