Stephen Paddock is a bigger reason to riot than Floyd.

Let me start by saying, Floyd, RIP, your death was wrongful and I hope the peaceful protesters are able to successfully achieve justice for your death despite all of the idiots adding chaos and fucking up our chances of getting the proper justice that needs attention. I hope a majority of people in this country and world see that burning down innocent peoples lives is not the answer here.

Now

1 guy kills over 50 and injures over another 100 Americans, the government tells us to to fuck ourselves with no answers as to how it happened. Not a single protest (that made national media attention). A cop kills 1 guy, riots across the country burning random shit totally unrelated to the ground, pretending the police are our enemies, demanding answers from that same government that has told us to fuck ourselves so many times already. Its such obvious brainwashing I can't believe people are still falling for it.

I know reddit hates emojis, and I apologize in advance, but here is what yall look like rioting. 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

submitted by /u/PotentialCover
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/gurgkt/stephen_paddock_is_a_bigger_reason_to_riot_than/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die