The George Floyd Protests Are The Jonestown of The Civil Rights Movement

Before I start, I am an American but not a political person. I lived in communist China for a long time. It was nice. This is just my observation, based on many years of learning about the civil rights movement and cult psychology and how it relates to mass movements in general. My opinion is that no political movement can be effective without exhibiting some “cult like” traits, so pointing out the cultlike aspects of something is not an insult in my view.

Black Lives Matter. But we are in a poorly understood GLOBAL pandemic right now that caused a GLOBAL depression and conditions will NOT greatly improve until a vaccine exists. Urging people to publicly gather and yell and shout and sweat and hug and pray with each other is not very wise, given the epidemiology of COVID19. America has NOT dealt with the crisis and by some kind of collective hallucination all decided it was over. For some reason. I don’t know.

It’s sad this guy died horribly. It’s sad anyone dies horribly. 108k+ Americans have died horribly in the last four months. Quite a lot of those are black people. For a variety of reasons. But if cops went door to door and shot 108k people in 4 months EVERYONE would be rioting right now.

So what the fuck are people like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton even DOING? Why are they not able to see that young people do NOT “know the risks” because they are obviously not practicing social distancing or correctly wearing masks. Some are most aren’t. People say they think this issue is more important than their health and that is a nice sentiment but I think they will disagree when they realize why nana is on a ventilator now.

I think this is their last stand. They have all hung out together for decades. They are of like mind. Probably it’s not even spoken - they know they will die soon. They don’t care about the young people. They don’t care who gets infected and dies. Not really.

Because if they did, they would asking black America to stay home and arm themselves and let all these other communities destroy themselves for the time being.

Anyway, that’s my conspiracy theory. I think Civil Rights leaders are currently leading a mass suicide. I know that’s not a politically correct viewpoint but it’s what I see when I look at the television.

submitted by /u/ufovideo352
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/gxilpn/the_george_floyd_protests_are_the_jonestown_of/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die