The major media is just more distracting then telling the truth.

I dont have cable. I know large amount of people do. But I noticed if you just have a digital signal where most of the basic channels are showing propaganda then showing the riots. I'm not sure about cnn fox I have not seen them. I do have local columbus ohio affiliate news and when they had the virus come out they preempted a lot of programming to the virus. Now the riots happening and there is hardly any news dedicated to the massive riots and violence. Never mind about the fact the media could be helpful in atleast trying to help people by reporting where the rioters are and what businesses or homes they are destroying. The media does not care about you. It's nothing propaganda and I'm referring to local media. Shame shame. The only reporting about the news is 12 o'clock 5oclock 60clock and 11pm news. Really if they where a help they would have it on 24/7 live. I get better coverage online n the internet.it's a shame to. If something happens online remember they can change it or shut it down within a hour or less. Dont trust these rogue media personalities in suits and ties. They are shills.I hate to say it if anyone of these frauds gets hurt mangled damaged or killed by a rioter I wont feel sorry for them. Fake news is at an all time high and I mean that from the front back right left and center Republican or Democrat it stinks to high heaven.

submitted by /u/Mouse1701
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/gwyise/the_major_media_is_just_more_distracting_then/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die