The moon landing was not faked BUT the footage the public saw was
Ok so to begin, I once believed the moon landing was faked. It seemed very suspicious that we couldnt keep track of the “moon tapes” and that nasa destroyed the technology to play them so I thought it was all faked.
But the more research I do on the apollo missions the more I realize that its much harder and expensive to fake that than to actually just go to the moon.
I also recently read a study (I’ll post references if anyone is interested in further reading) that the cosmic radiation from far off stars, black holes, and other celestial bodies can have a seriously damaging effect on the film canisters we used back in the 60s/70s.
I believe that buzz and neil returned to earth and once the NASA comptroller team attempted to play the footage and it didnt work they had to doctor and fake parts of the footage so everyone could believe the moon landing “went perfect with no hiccups what so ever” and show both the american people and those russian commies that USA is #1.
We must remember how politically charged the space race was and of course the US is not all about showing weakness so we fixed up the footage to seem like the greatest nation, and back in those times I think people just accepted that what they saw was real. Now I think with all the inconsistencies in the stories and with how many fucked up government programs that have since been declassified that were active around this time period (MKultra, northwoods, stargate, gulf of tonkin, etc) that modern citizens thought they were lying about the moon landing too. I think that the government did send people to the moon as a show of strength and success but we did not get the real footage of it.
Hope this was interesting and just my theory on the subject. Let me know what you think!
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/hbmmm6/the_moon_landing_was_not_faked_but_the_footage/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen