The real truth behind the name of Microsoft
Why did it take this exact name though?
Have you wonder why?
It's true Bill Gates wouldn't give the real meaning behind it to the public because it would reveal his secret truth. He has never spoken about it and will not. It is top secret information revealed now. Don't ask me how I know this as I can't actually say it. I can only say that this information comes from a reliable source which I can't provide in order to keep this person anonymously. If somebody asks, I met this person in a meeting. She is from New York and comes from a very rich family. Her dad was friend's with Bill when she was a kid but she kept seeing him until she turned 18yo which is when everything changed. According to my source, Bill secretly offered a new job in Microsoft and a gift for $100,000 dollars just for her in exchange of a couple of hours in bed. She didn't resist and did all he asked her for.
The secret comes after she pulls down Bill's pants and realizes he has a very small pink dick. When she asks him how did he handled with that, he replied:
When I realize my biggest defeat was having a Micro and very Soft penis, I turned that fail into my biggest success ever.
So here you have it.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/hdpxsj/the_real_truth_behind_the_name_of_microsoft/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen