“They” want us fighting each other
The Deep State, Shadow Government, Cabal, Illuminati... they want us going after each other.
They quarantined us for 3 months, some of you have been completely alone... That can literally drive a person crazy. At best, we’ve had energy building up inside without an available outlet. At worst, we’ve been going a little insane.
Among other things, “they” are actively attempting to lower the collective vibration in order to keep us from advancing spiritually and intellectually.
I’m not sure about you but when I go out it seems like I’m experiencing more and more hostile people. It’s like people have forgotten what it means to be considerate, polite, and that we’re all in this together. The trolls have doubled in number.
If you haven’t experienced this then that’s fantastic, maybe it’s just in the city where I live. But if you are, it’s so important not to let these people affect your vibe. I’ve been reciting these two phrases/ideas like mantras recently...
-What people say about you has very little to do with you, and says everything about them.
-Hurt people, hurt people. (People in pain, cause pain)
We’ve got to love each other. Maybe now more than ever. What an amazing time to be alive. Blessings and peace to you all!
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/gy0bga/they_want_us_fighting_each_other/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen