This Site is Now Pushing its Own Political Agenda
This site took down it's pro-Trump sub last year, claiming the people supporting that sub were racist (which I never saw so idk if that's true), but they aren't doing anything about the politics subreddit, which is clearly biased and polluted with haters of every kind. Also there were some comments about "Jew supporters" and some other things which convinced me that some posters sound like antifa supporters and hate the Jews.
Any comment I posted to that sub in support of the current president got downvoted to hell within minutes, and all of the thread topics on the first couple pages are all anti-Trump.
I just came from that sub and some posters from that sub are saying "Clinton's emails are no big deal". If Reddit is going to take down the pro-Trump subreddit, they should also be taking down any subreddit who has posters which believe paedophilia is nbd. Some people were even cracking jokes about paedophilia, I kidd you not. Super sick 😷
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/hcs01y/this_site_is_now_pushing_its_own_political_agenda/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen