This subreddit has become exactly opposite of what it was supposed to be
I joined this subreddit in hope that posts will shake my belief system to the core. Instead what i see is just how the world is evil and they are out to get Trump, how Trump will fight the evil dark power etc. Don't get me wrong I have nothing against him( not even I am American) , I think he's done a good job of not pushing usa into a new war. But still those narratives are on pro republican media houses 24/7, they are not conspiracy, as a large number of people already believe that. I would say the same if democrats use this sub to push their agenda, apparently they are less in this sub.
Another types of posts are there stating how "Evil China" is afraid of world finding about them, which is also on western media 24/7, these in my opinion are not distantly related to conspiracy theories, as people already believe these as truth and that too in large numbers.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/hffz4e/this_subreddit_has_become_exactly_opposite_of/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen