Unmarked white truck dousing my neighborhood at 4am- waking up with a headache and “allergies”

So I was awake pretty late last night. My gf took the dog out to do its thing and she ran inside to tell me a white truck is driving about 10 mph “spraying” both sides of the street. I do some google searches and found some governments do this to stop the spread of bugs that carry disease like west Nile. My problem with this

  1. Why would the city hire an unmarked truck?

  2. There is no west Nile or other mosquito spread disease problem in my area or in the whole USA (from what I know).

  3. I live in a small jurisdiction, outside a big city. We are usually made aware of anything as such that might be happening so all the old people in the neighborhood don’t call the cops or the city.

  4. I suppose most old people are asleep at 3:45am, so this timing would be perfect to have a limited number of “eyes”

  5. I happen to live in one of the biggest “hot spots” for covid at this very moment. My county just mandated masks a couple days ago, right before California did. A lot of business opened prematurely and then closed again this past week.

  6. I woke up with horrible “allergies” and trouble breathing. The news says there are virtually no allergens prevalent for the past 2 weeks. And it’s not covid, I’ve already had it... and a horrid case of it that could’ve killed me at that.

Thoughts? Anything like this happening in your area? Go to YouTube and lookup mosquito spraying, it looked like that.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4FzOjCPXBpY

submitted by /u/juliansatx
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/hcukr8/unmarked_white_truck_dousing_my_neighborhood_at/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die