Unpopular opinion maybe?

So Ive become aware like most to some crazy pedo satanic cult tye shit going on within the elites and while Im deff not chill with the child sacrifices and rampant abuse of children I rthink Im okay with demonic chaos and heathenism becoming a center point for my life as well as spirituality of all kinds and art and music but I mean Im okay with chaos even of the demonic source...Ive been thinking that maybe I might be a demon myself..I mean maybe not actually but I wont rule it out..I would describe myself as a born demon hell bent on destruction and deviousnous from a young age but at my heart Im very kind..I also have rage outbursts sometimes which I acknowledge arent good but I dont want to do anything to stop them...its a part of my life and if people want to be around me they have to realize I am a very chaotic individual hellbent on surviving and being rather comfortable..Ive accepted that I dont want nor need many people in my life and that has also made me feel ahppier..sometimes I outrightly ignore people in public bc I just want to deal with other people as little as possible in person...Im now also coming to think that I dont want guns taken away..I wwant strickter laws on buying guns at fairs and shit but we need guns especially when the police is armed to the MAX..so fuck that Im getting my gun liscense. End of rant.

submitted by /u/MaxxpinFigg
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/hc8yjd/unpopular_opinion_maybe/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die