When did the antigun narrative start in the media?

Does anyone know when the antigun narrative started in Hollywood movies and television show as well as in the newsmedia? I cant exactly remember when this happened. During the 1950s and 1960s it just seem like it was not uncommon for shows like fathers knows best where the father gave his son a hunting rifle. I can remember I believe it was the andy Griffith show in an episode where they went hunting. Also westerns were popular in the 50s and 60s. The Beverly hillbillies had even the opening credits with chacter jed shooting at some oil and granny always waving her gun in the series of the show. During the 1970s that's when the antigun narrative started it seemed.I could remember a couple of episodes of mash tv series that were antigun. Even sanford and son had a antigun episode but the same episode had the character fred wanting to protect his home from being invaded. Alice tv series had another antigun episode. There was also a big controversy over the film the deer hunter playing Russian roulette with a gun. Some kids decided to play the game and killed themselves. I'm sure there are others.also it has been known that the cfr and the United nations would like to dearm the u.s. citizens.

submitted by /u/Mouse1701
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/he3u9o/when_did_the_antigun_narrative_start_in_the_media/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die