Who is walt Disney?
I just found out who walt Disney really was. Everyone knows about the obvious he created television shows movies a major theme park even did films for u.s government to help support the war effort. I even heard about his connection to freemason and his secret club 33 on the Disney property. What I did find out today and long suspected that he may have been a bohemian grove members or attended the grove before. There is a couple of owls in his films like the sword in the stone snow white and winnie the pooh. Some had mentioned in a book he attended the grove in 1936. Mickey mouse was created in 1928. If you look you will notice not to long after he visited the grove he had success with films most notably snow white in 1937. The disney theme parks were also sponsored by some of the corporations close to industry military complex like ExxonMobil grove members on the board. Also had heavy influence of the NASA space program in the theme parks. As well as the nazi who helped build the rockets in the space program. So I encourage everyone do your own research sometimes you have to cross reference things to find the truth. I believe walt Disney worlds attraction the enchanted tiki room has its influence because of the bohemian club.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/hdi39t/who_is_walt_disney/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen