Why Biden...
Something’s really been bothering me. I’m sure others have thought about it too but I haven’t found anything on it here. I’m new though, so sorry if you’ve gone over this...
I’m not gonna lie, sometimes I get hopeful, a little excited even to think about the possibility of ridding this world (or at the very least the US government, Hollywood, elite) of the deep state/cabal/Illumidonky. People seem so incredibly convinced that Trump has accepted this job. I’ve seen the evidence, it’s good, it’s convincing, I want to believe it.
But if the deep state was really worried, why in the HELL did they task Biden as Trump’s opposition?? You’d think they’d have access to countless charming, intelligent and “worthy” candidates. Are they planning a last minute switch? WHAT IS GOING ON?!?
Is Trump actually working for “them”, putting on a really good show to keep us from finding someone else who WILL drain the swamp??
I want to believe in Trump, I really do. And maybe I’ve got it completely wrong, but I feel like somethings not right.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/gzdizn/why_biden/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen