Why I think the cops started attacking innocent protestors

I think it's a government scheme to get more money from people, like think about it now a lot of charities and organisations are being donated to and they also need to pay some tax to the government

And there also a lot of people paying for bailouts for protestors, this will actually be funding the police department to put more protestors in and get more money and it starts a cycle

I think it also attracts people who are invested in violence can be used as recruitment propaganda for people who are more predisposed to violence and hate which is kind of proven that they will abuse it from that famous prison experiment. People who are given a role to rule over others will eventually grow into it

submitted by /u/wanderinglads
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/gw5s48/why_i_think_the_cops_started_attacking_innocent/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die