A friends mom told her today that if Biden gets elected he was going to take everyone IRA’s.
She told her that back when he was VP that Congress was thinking of passing a bill that would take everyone’s IRA’s then redistribute the money evenly.
I did a quick search to try and find where this could of been twisted from. I did find that back in 2010 there were bills introduced to make a universal 401k plan. I then read where some people were theorizing that once the government took over 401k then they could use the money for other things.
Things like this really bother me. She and her husband are well educated people. My theory is that they come from a time where we had 3 tv channels and a newspaper. We believed everything we read. It’s tough to hear these things though and not laugh.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/ht8bpr/a_friends_mom_told_her_today_that_if_biden_gets/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen