An eye on my TV

Not sure if this counts as a conspiracy theory, but something odd happened the other day. I keep replaying it in my mind to make more sense of it. Perhaps someone can help?

I was turning my tv on the other day, which is a Hisense. I decided to change the input, so I could watch my amazon Firestick. My firestick does not take over the screen until I hit a random button on my remote, so I’m always greeted by a black screen until I press a button. I pressed the button and while waiting for my firestick home page to pop up (which is instant), I saw a GLITCH!! The glitch was colored bars running vertically down the screen (like an off-the-air television station). To the right of the bars (looking at the TV), there was a hand peeling open an eye. Like “forcing” it open. The eye was completely white, no pupil and no iris. Now that I think about it, I don’t think it had eyelashes or eyelids, not sure tho (it literally was in the tv for like 2 seconds if even that). I know when welcomed the home page, sometimes there are previews. I watched all of the previews that it could have been and I didn’t see anything remotely close to what I saw. I’ve been feeling so uneasy after seeing this. I haven’t really been able to sleep nor even sit in front of a TV. I have no answers, but hopefully someone reading this may. If any of you guys have experienced this please let me know, it sure would give me a peace of mind.

submitted by /u/millenialbitxh
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/hljdxc/an_eye_on_my_tv/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die