Any opinions on The Truman Show out there?

Hi, all! I’ve recently been diving into the never ending rabbit hole of conspiracies, including Howie Mandel potentially being held captive within his own home and Brittany Spears being a pawn for Hollywood since she was a child.

On a whim, I decided to do some research into the Truman Show. I got a little aha moment after I first watched that video, and this was quite a while ago.

It turns out that the writer of the Truman Show, Andrew Niccols, is a super private guy who wholeheartedly believes that life as we know it is not what we think it is.

This prompted me to ask if anyone has had any unexplainable circumstances happen in their lives similar to that of the Truman Show. Hell, even go into detail about what you guys think of the movie. Let the rabbit hole deepen!

submitted by /u/thedhope
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/hqscur/any_opinions_on_the_truman_show_out_there/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die