Anything big happening on the 7th of July 2020? I heard something...
Cant get into details, because no details were provided. It is in regards to a 4chan post with someones twitter. I dont have link but i remember the jist of it.
Said something along the lines of 'here in the UK. Been in a closed door meeting. Everything you know will change on the 7th.' The dude couldnt say who he was also but he worked for the government.
Not sure if its a shot in the dark but im curious if anybody in this community can confirm something about the 7th in a few days.
Reason why im posting here. I saw some other theories on 4chan before about COVID. At first I didnt think much of them. But they predicted a second wave. Among other things that seem to be happening. So now I have my antennas raised because of that.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/hjxz8p/anything_big_happening_on_the_7th_of_july_2020_i/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen