Are all celebs pedos??? Why is almost everyone linked to Epstein?
So I was reading about Elon Musk being linked to Epstein when this occured to me. I'm pasting my comment here, I'd like to give it some thought:
You know, sometimes it seems that Epstein would throw people under the bus just by saying that he knows sth about them, or has evidence, or even mentions their name/anything about them. People would jump the people mentioned, and they ofc will defend themselves, while looking guilty. I wonder if that's one of this tactics or sth, because you gotta have power over anyone, and I really don't want to believe that every famous person is a pedo. Most of them, in my eyes, are pedo enablers, which if ofc huge problem as well and they should be charged with accessory to crime or sth, because if you see a crime being committed and you keep quiet, you're a fucking idiot and you're helping the criminal.
Do you think that, next to being involved with him, this can also be the case? He know how much power he has, and he sure wouldn't miss a chance to use it.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/hs25c3/are_all_celebs_pedos_why_is_almost_everyone/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen