Asteroids to hit Earth in September?
So with everything going on so far this year what with the virus and everything, now to add to the mix we have a pastor "Paul begley" and a lesser known person known as Steven ben-nun from "Israeli news live" are saying that we have asteroids that apparently the government knows about that are going to be hitting the Earth around September up until March of next year completely demolishing everything. The main theory for them in a nutshell is that they inflicted the Corona virus on us that way they can give us the vaccine which will track us, then the asteroids will hit and they'll be able to keep track of the survivors and thus ushering in the New world order. as usual with most conspiracy theories they claim to have a pentagon source not really revealing who they are or a White House source or some astronomer that I've never heard of.
So bottom line I'm looking for everyone's thoughts I want to know people's opinion on it, preferably something debunking it but I'm willing to listen to whatever's out there I'll see if I can post the links in here this will be my first official post I believe.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/hu2kmt/asteroids_to_hit_earth_in_september/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen