Bill Clinton's code name in Epstein's black book "no.42 do not use"

I stumbled into a bit of a rabbit hole and came across all the names within the black book. One name / entry randomly stuck out and upon doing some research, it's links back to Bill Clinton.

https://epsteinsblackbook.com/names/bands-doug

The last entry under Bands, Doug is: "914 861 9380 no.42 do not use"

I googled that number and found this link listing that as Bill's office #, https://steemit.com/cantstopthesignal/@the.masses/the-black-book-of-washington-d-c

Bill Clinton was the 42nd president, "no.42"

Clearly there was a good phone number and a bad phone number for Clinton and Epstein to talk on. The "do not use" was Clinton's office number at his CHILDREN'S foundation in Harlem.

​

Hope someone else finds this as interesting as I did.

submitted by /u/BahhRamYou412
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/i09z6h/bill_clintons_code_name_in_epsteins_black_book/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die