Can anybody tell me if this is legit? My guess is that it may well be, but that doesn't mean it's going to go anywhere.. *link in text*

https://digitalcommons.law.scu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=3104&context=historical

I quickly read through the papers and it mentions the creation of cyborgs, hybrids etc which make me question it. But it also mentions concentrations camps in China which I personally believe is true and makes me do a double take.

I've also seen another post about the same company suing a long list of names including the Clinton's, obama, amazon, Mark Zuckerberg, CNN.

Is this some crazy business or are they on to something?

submitted by /u/PinkDrinksIThink
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/hrvs2b/can_anybody_tell_me_if_this_is_legit_my_guess_is/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die