Can anyone link me to any non-circumstantial and legitimate evidence towards the damaging effects of 5G technology, as well as any possible links between it and Coronavirus?

I should say that personally I do not believe there to be any link between Covid-19 and 5G, and I have yet to find any evidence whatsoever towards 5G being damaging in any particular way (though I am not ruling that out, it does seem more research should be done).

I do however live with several people who seem to think 5G is some kind of crazy conspiracy, and is also linked to Covid and is actually giving people Covid, or that Covid is not real and some kind of mass hysteria that is spreading but that 5G masts have weakened peoples immune systems... All kinds of things.

I am very open minded but this seems ridiculous. I do believe in conspiracies, but for the most part I think these exist within small government circles and other power structures. I don't believe in conspiracy theories, I believe in conspiracy evidence. So far I have seen little, but please enlighten me if you can :)

submitted by /u/ditnu1
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/hp17et/can_anyone_link_me_to_any_noncircumstantial_and/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die