Chinese Workers neglected

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjB-O5RIlt0ajXgvNFSp6lqI_KV9?e=AX9pJd

^ that is a folder I quick folder I made with a little info I found from the net.

The information is extremely easy to get and it is very common knowledge but there really hasn't been much of a change. The workers are actually neglected completely.

http://factsanddetails.com/china/cat9/sub60/item363.html

this is an article stating the laws and trade in China

this is extremely obvious that there is some shady business here. my theory is that the Big multinational companies are either paying the Chinese government to let it stay that way. the minimum wages in the US are almost double than in china.

The Chinese government i think is letting this happen to help their countrys economy

submitted by /u/randomkingg
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/hq2e1f/chinese_workers_neglected/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die