Conspiracies are just dead now

Yep I said it conspiracies are just dead now. The lies from the media have just become us vs them narrative. They are no longer just conspiracies anymore of people hiding saying that will never happen your just making stuff up. I just watched the cnn video of Portland they just said they were from department of homeland security. They said they were protecting federal buildings. Looks to me they were on the streets arresting people innocently. This is not a right left party issue anymore this is a constitutional issue. I could understand if this was the national guard or the u.s. army but it is not. We are in the civil war.

submitted by /u/Mouse1701
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/huvpt8/conspiracies_are_just_dead_now/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die