Corona virus is a direct attack on old people.o That's why your vaccination will not help the old....you want them dead. They are too stuck in their ways you cannot get where we are going eith them holding us back. Sorry not sorry and I'm glad I'm not old but sad for grandma

Corona virus is a direct attack on old people.o That's why your vaccination will not help the old....you want them dead. They are too stuck in their ways you cannot get where we are going eith them holding us back. Sorry not sorry and I'm glad I'm not old but sad for grandma submitted by /u/bambi883737
[link] [comments]


source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/hnv34j/corona_virus_is_a_direct_attack_on_old_peopleo/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die