Desensitising the public to home invasion
About a month ago I started waking in the night to the sound of my front door opening. I grab the trusty next-to-the-bed bat and check my living room every time. The front door is always locked and there’s never anyone there. I dismissed this as me just ??? I don’t know honestly. I just dismissed it until a friend of mine mentioning a few weeks ago that her husband and her both heard their front door open so clearly that her husband got his firearm to check the front of their house. Since then I’ve mentioned it multiple people and every single person I’ve spoken to has a similar story.
I feel like everyone knows the sound I’m talking about. It’s not the latch/lock sound, it’s that sound that signals air moving into the house when the door opens, it’s that change in cabin pressure sort of sound. I’m not sure if I’m doing the sound justice.
I KNOW this makes me sound out there but it made me wonder if the sound is coming from our phones. And if it is, then is the goal to desensitise us to the sounds/sensations/alarm that accompanies someone entering our home unannounced?
So now I’m wondering if anyone else has experienced this & if so, can we start documenting when it happens?
ETA: I live in the United States.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/hzlli2/desensitising_the_public_to_home_invasion/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen