Did The Towers Collapse From A Controlled Demolition Or Tritium DEWs?

I’m unsure of which to believe honestly. Many people believe in the Nanothermite Demolition theory, however I was not aware of the Tritium DEW possibility, which involves cold fusion technology melting the steel inside the towers without a conventional hot fire source, thus causing the World Trade Center buildings to essentially disintegrate into dust before impact. At least that’s the conclusion I came to from the evidence presented in this video along with my limited understanding on that particular subject. The most interesting conclusion I found was the seismic diagrams from 9/11 which showed the buildings collapse was hardly felt on the Richter scale. Anyone care to help elaborate or help explain the DEW theory?

SWhere Did The Towers Go?

submitted by /u/TiberiusSauceV
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/hlgzx8/did_the_towers_collapse_from_a_controlled/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die