Fireworks in big cities.
I have no proof of this but I believe it. I don't know about all of you but I live in St. Paul, I have for years. This past month there have been fireworks going off every night for hours. Which isn't too out of place this weekend but it has been happening ever since the George Floyd murder. I believe they are being lit by the police to keep the people aggitated. (It's working by the way they are fucking annoying my roommates dog won't shut the fuck up) Many people have called the police about it in my neighborhood and they refuse to look into it. Why? Because it's them!
Think about this as well. During this pandemic many people are unemployed or struggling, more than usual. So why would there be more fireworks? They are very expensive and people likely cannot afford them like they would years prior. Not to mention they are illegal in Minnesota and most people leave state to buy them. But most people aren't traveling right now.
Is anyone else from bigger cities experiencing this? I've heard something similar to this has been happening in New York.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/hkb97w/fireworks_in_big_cities/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen