Help with a username theory
I've noticed a pattern in user names on r/conspiracy that might be part of a bot network. I need help to actually investigate it properly.
Anyone that knows reddit well enough that they could provide some kind of activity report?
I'd like to run query against all the usernames that have posted on r/conspiracy in the last X amount of time to see if they contain a specific string.
I'd like to run that same query against a different time period. My theory is that this and other strings will produce large spikes in the last 6-12 months.
Easy? Hard to do?
Could just be coincidence but I don't want to just go throwing ideas out there without doing some proper research.
I expect that there is probably an API tool but I wouldn't know how to use it.
Thanks.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/htoqta/help_with_a_username_theory/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen