How did my generation stop being able to read beyond LOL? I can't make any posts that have discussion points as they don't read past the headlines

What's up with that? How far do people even read in a post as if I have more then one paragraph nobody seems to bother. Why? I've heard it's a phone thing as on phones you can't see very much but I've never tried posting from a phone so I don't know how hard it is compared to a PC with real keyboard + mouse.

For example I try getting into asking game theories and it's just people going Yes Man or if you go against the grain they get confused and act like Zombies going 'Uhhhhhh' it's as bad as here sometimes. What's up with forums these days all acting like they are high on something.

What do you call the phone keyboard anyways? It's not really a 'board' of any sorts and seems more like the num pad on my PC. Awful way to type. Though I learned to use it on Mavis Beacon which makes the grocery store game a lot better actually and I have a much higher accuracy rate where the regular numbers make you suck. Really helpful for hitting the decimal points. First time I ever paid attention to the importance of the numbers on the numpad.

submitted by /u/Olddantrucker
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/htw2fg/how_did_my_generation_stop_being_able_to_read/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die