Human trafficking awareness

Hi all I just wanted to let you know this happened in Chicago but the circumstances still apply everywhere. I was talking to my client the other day about business and we got into a sensitive topic where he told me last week his 10 year old daughter was riding her bike in the neighborhood and these two young girls drove up next to her and was telling her that her mom was looking for her and to come with them. She did refuse and went home and has been recovering and upset because she thought she could trust women. I think this is a topic for any child that it doesn’t matter old, young man, old or young nice looking girl, any one can have the wrong intention. Human trafficking is in my opinion worse than this virus and I’m doing a lot of what I can to make people more aware of this topic. Thank you.

submitted by /u/tb172299az
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/hxscyy/human_trafficking_awareness/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die