I posted this originally on tumblr but a friend convinced me to go on here

Okay please please read this through because it’s been on the back of my mind since I found out. I don’t know if this is the Mandela affect or something but just hear me out. In 2016 I remember watching Stranger Things. I was a lot younger and for my sister it was far to scary for her. We ended up stopping when Will is in the shed with the demigorgon outside. Now here’s the weird part. I vividly remember Mum saying that it was an old movie from like the 90s that she had watched before and some people remade it into a Netflix show. It was also a book before hand that Mum had also read. I KNOW THIS AND I DIDNT MAKE IT UP because Mum was reassuring my sister that the next part wasn’t as scary but that the remake was significantly scarier. I ALSO remember watching a YouTube video about Stranger Things and I vividly remember the introduction. It went along the lines of “Recently this person (i pretty sure it was singular I don’t remeber there being a pair but I couldn’t be wrong) remade Stranger Things into a Netflix show. While the CLASSIC is timeless the remake has the same level of mystery and chilling horror” I REMEBER THAT VIVIDLY. throughout the video the guy constantly referred to the original aswell. I carried through this belief till 2019 when my sister decided to watch it again. We started it up and I made a throw away comment like I wanted to read the book when we were finished and my sister told me that there was no book. I said that I remember there being a book that Mum had read, I didn’t mention anything about the remake for some reason because it didn’t really make sense in my head now that I thought about it. I still remember it happening but in the 3 years since that moment no one had said anything about the original and from what I remember it was one of the old movies people jack of to like The Sound of Music or E.T. But I DO remember there being a book. I was confident there was a book. There was no doubt in my mind. But my sister said that it wasn’t based of anything. That it was made entirely in 2016 but the Duffer(??? Is that the ones???cant remember the name???) brothers. That they’d written it like any show on the script and it was only from there mind. This Made No Sense. I Knew There Was A Book. I’m pretty sure to prove my point I searched it up and I came up with nothing. I was thoroughly confused. I didn’t mention the remake because it was clear that never happened and if I claimed anything else my sister would probably think I was just fishing for attention. I haven’t said this to anyone else since then but while I KNOW that the original movie and the book never happened, I can’t shake the memories of the YouTube video and the first time watching it. I dunno why I’m posting this but I just wondered wether anyone else rememberd it like that too. TeLL me I’m not crazy.

submitted by /u/IGotRedditToMakeMeme
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/hxxc0m/i_posted_this_originally_on_tumblr_but_a_friend/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die