I think Ghislaine Maxwell‘a arrest was purely political.

Now I’m pretty sure someone has probably thought of this or posted this, but this is something I have thought about a lot lately. I am in no way in support of Trump. I despise the man and will gladly vote for Biden. But with that being said, I believe Maxwell was arrested to get Trump lose the election. Now the FBI probably despised Trump, considering all the bashing Trump has done towards the FBI. But I firmly believe Maxwell will squeal and come October, we are going to get reports of Trump raping a young girl or something of that degree. I find it very odd that Maxwell was arrested mere months before the election. I wouldn’t be shocked that Maxwell ratting our Trump will be this year’s October Surprise. I could be wrong or crazy, but it’s just my theory.

submitted by /u/RelevantDay4
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/hna1j1/i_think_ghislaine_maxwella_arrest_was_purely/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die