I think spotify changes their random algorithm depending if you own premium or not.
I‘ve had spotify premium for a long time now so there are a lot of songs on my account, some of them are relics from old times where I used to listen to a song almost everyday until I got bored of it and then there are all the new songs I recently found and still listen to almost everyday. Whenever I turned on shuffle I‘d only get like 1-2 songs an hour I would even consider skipping bc I wasn‘t in the mood for this song rn or because it was an old song I don‘t listen to anymore. Now I don‘t have spotify premium anymore and the only option is to play songs on shuffle. All of a sudden I get like 20 songs in a row I‘d like to skip but because I can only skip 6-times an hour I have to listen to songs I don‘t like anymore.
So here‘s my theory: I think spotify changes the non-premium algorithm in a way that gives you all the songs you avoided for a long time through skips or through just not clicking on them when scrolling through your list of songs to annoy the heck out of you and therefore kind of pushes you to buy Spotify Premium.
[link] [comments]
source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/hnvxc1/i_think_spotify_changes_their_random_algorithm/
Kommentare
Kommentar veröffentlichen