I used to love conspiracy theories !

I used to love researching conspiracy theories. Is big foot real? Aliens? Reptilian rulers? Now, anyone with a weird thought or dream turns it into a huge “movement” (can’t think of another word) when before , people turned those into a best selling science fiction novels. Every conspiracy is now connected in someway. If you believe in one you have to believe in most. It has taken the fun of thinking outside of the box. You’re either completely crazy or brainwashed. What is in the water? (Don’t even get me started about fluoride).

I’m not implying there weren’t absolutely insane conspiracies before.

submitted by /u/1412m
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/hq67vo/i_used_to_love_conspiracy_theories/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die