If souls exist, then aren't we all basically spirits playing a 3d game/simulation?

I am not religious or anything, but I am not that atheist that will dismiss any idea that doesn't go hand in hand with science. This is also not something i consider a fact, just an assumption. Considering most religions believe in life after death and many people who had near death experiences and remember them kind of describe the same things going on, then I think that maybe there is some truth in it. Again, I can't prove it, this is just an assumption that I think it is kind of likely to be true. But really, I can't prove aliens exist either, but it is very likely they do. Now, I don't necessary think that all the religious baggage has to be true. I just think that we might have souls.

Also, I think I read somewhere about CIA using people with psychic powers to fullfil their agenda. Psychic powers would kind of require you to have a soul, especially when it come to seeing things that are in other place.

submitted by /u/emab2396
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/hm4u6n/if_souls_exist_then_arent_we_all_basically/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die