Is anyone gohna mention the Bubonic plague?

How is it that this has all of a sudden this has come into the light at first it showed up in Colorado which isn’t it cold there ??? also isn’t the bubonic plague spread by mostly fleas ???going from rodent to rodent

I mean honestly how many people get bitten by rodents so more likely it’s by fleas right ?so it’s cold in Colorado fleas do not like the cold does anyone else think maybe this was set out ?? Maybe on purpose?? I understand it could’ve been frozen and some ice and preserved but to my knowledge small rodents don’t do that well in cold enough climate that could preserve such a thing ... let alone fleas An I the only one who thinks this ???

submitted by /u/poke_boo08
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracytheories/comments/hr8h1j/is_anyone_gohna_mention_the_bubonic_plague/

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

What does "src usa" mean?

Mark Passio's A.R.K (Amazing Repository of Knowledge) Available For Download

If there is a Marek's disease scenario due to the leaky vaccine being promoted, that will mean every human will need a shot or will die